English in Levels s.r.o. is the creator of the web pages available at EnglishRestart.com, and all linked pages, features, content, or applications (collectively, the „Site“).
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that English in Levels s.r.o. does not own or control, including but not limited to third party services you access through English in Levels s.r.o., or to individuals that we do not employ or manage. We collect the following types of information from our users:
Information Collected from Registered Visitors by Our Server
During the sign up we collect information necessary to provide the promised functions of English in Levels s.r.o.
If you subscribe to our English Restart program we will send you emails about the educational program. Besides that we may also send Informative emails about the Site in general such as announcement of new functions, products or changes to the Site. If you want to unsubscribe from the Informative emails, just send an email to email@example.com.
We do not share your email address with any third party.
Information Collected from All Visitors by Our Server
Whenever you interact with the Site, we may receive and store certain types of information. This information includes the data stored by the server in server logs, such as your IP address, cookie information, and the information you request from the server. English in Levels s.r.o. may use this information to detect problems with the server, make changes so that the Site is easier to use or create statistics. English in Levels s.r.o. may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Information Collected from All Visitors via Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors. It’s important to note that this data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information